NoMI Kitchen - A Relaxed Open Kitchen Restaurant
800 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60611
Life at NoMI
The kitchen is a country where there are always discoveries to be made. - Grimod De La Reyniere
Impeccable service from sincere and approachable staff. A commitment to the culture of great food. Flavours inspired by the seasons. Regionally-sourced ingredients. Quarterly series of locally-inspired, interactive culinary workshops and communal dinners. That's what you'll find when you dine at Park Hyatt Chicago's NoMI Kitchen. Long considered one of downtown Chicago's best restaurants, NoMI Kitchen is a casually elegant dining destination for locals and hotel guests alike. After reopening in June 2011 under NoMI Kitchen, Executive Chef Ryan LaRoche continues to maintain his passion and commitment to the quality, service and culinary vision that both he and NoMI are known for. NoMI Kitchen’s menu remains rooted in high quality flavors and ingredient-driven dishes while highlighting the best products from local farmers, cheese makers, ranchers, bakers and artisans.
Eat well, be well, live well.
Join us year-round for special culinary events, take a look at the upcoming calendar and join us this spring for a special event.
NoMI Juice specials offered during breakfast
Seasonal Masters of Food & Wine Events
- 2012 Chicago Tribune "3 Stars"
- 2012 Crain’s Chicago “Best New Restaurants for Business” – NoMI Kitchen
- 2012 Esquire Best New Restaurants – “Top Five Chefs to Watch”
- Top 10 Best Power Lunches in America – Worth Magazine, 2013
- Daily Meal "101 Best Hotel Restaurants Around the World"
- 2014 Crain’s Chicago “Best Private Dining Rooms” – NoMI Kitchen
Book Now or call 312 335 1234