NoMI Kitchen - A Relaxed Open Kitchen Restaurant
800 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60611
Life at NoMI
The kitchen is a country where there are always discoveries to be made. - Grimod De La Reyniere
Impeccable service from sincere and approachable staff. A commitment to the culture of great food. Flavours inspired by the seasons. Regionally-sourced ingredients. Quarterly series of locally-inspired, interactive culinary workshops and communal dinners. That's what you'll find when you dine at Park Hyatt Chicago's NoMI Kitchen. Long considered one of downtown Chicago's best restaurants, NoMI Kitchen is a casually elegant dining destination for locals and hotel guests alike. NoMI Kitchen’s menu remains rooted in high quality flavors and ingredient-driven dishes while highlighting the best products from local farmers, cheese makers, ranchers, bakers and artisans.
Eat well, be well, live well.
Join us year-round for special culinary events, take a look at the upcoming calendar and join us this spring for a special event.
NoMI Juice specials offered during breakfast
Seasonal Masters of Food & Wine Events
Breathtaking views of Water Tower and Lake Michigan
Private Event spaces available
- 2012 Chicago Tribune "3 Stars"
- 2012 Crain’s Chicago “Best New Restaurants for Business” – NoMI Kitchen
- 2012 Esquire Best New Restaurants – “Top Five Chefs to Watch”
- Top 10 Best Power Lunches in America – Worth Magazine, 2013
- Daily Meal "101 Best Hotel Restaurants Around the World"
- 2014 Crain’s Chicago “Best Private Dining Rooms” – NoMI Kitchen
Book Now or call 312 335 1234